Work For Us
Please check back regularly for the latest announcements, for more information email Careers@ndconline.org
East Team Field Director
Field Directors (Directors) deliver NDC’s core services, including technical assistance and capacity-building, to local governments and non-profit corporations. NDC seeks to add another full-time Field Director for its eastern United States team. The position will require substantial travel. We seek candidates who embrace our mission and bring a sense of humor and passion to their work. The person selected for this position will be expected to:
- Assist community development organizations, non-profits and governments in achieving a wide variety of community development goals.
- Design, evaluate and implement economic and housing development programs.
- Evaluate real estate development proposals.
- Structure incentives and financing packages for real estate and operating businesses.
- Represent NDC’s programs and services for practical application in client communities. These programs include
- Grow America Fund – a small business lending company
- Corporate Equity Fund – a syndicated fund that purchases housing and historic tax credits
- HEDC New Markets – a community development entity (CDE) that has received several allocations of New Markets Tax Credits (NMTCs)
- Housing and Economic Development Corporation – NDC’s development affiliate for public facility and nonprofit real estate projects.
- Teach public sector and non-profit staff in economic development and housing development finance including
- Small business credit analysis and financing
- Commercial/industrial real estate development
- Affordable and market rate rental and for-sale housing development