Thank you for your interest in the Tenant Improvement Fund. We regret to inform you that your business does not qualify for the Tenant Improvement Fund.
Qualified businesses must meet all the following requirements:
- – Be a for-profit business with 50 or less full-time equivalent (FTE) employees.
- – Have an annual gross revenue of $2 million or less.
- – Have two locations or less.
- – Is not regulated as an “adult entertainment” business under Seattle Municipal Code 6.270or cannabis shop, grower or dispensary.
- – Have a valid City of Seattle Business License.
- – Have a tenant improvement project you believe will begin construction prior to December 2023.
Please visit the Seattle Office of Economic Development website for additional resources that may be available for you and your business. Technical assistance resources the Office of Economic Development provides include:
- – Technology Access (website development, social media support, ecommerce tools, etc.)
- – Financial Health (credit counseling, business plan development, financial projections, etc.)
- – Legal (eviction moratorium, rent debt, etc.)
- – Lease negotiation
- – Site selection
- – Tenant improvement project support (expedited permitting, space planning, selection of general contractor, etc.)
- – Commercial space consulting (business development, space design and budget preparation, permit navigation, etc.)