Thank you for completing the PPP request form, if you are a qualified borrower we will reach out to you to complete the application process
*We understand the importance of these loans to you and your business. Funding to the borrower depends on PPP capital being available from the Federal Government.
In the meantime, please gather the following documentation:
1. As support documentation, to verify company payroll, please collect as follows:
– The specific quarterly combined withholding, wage reporting and unemployment report for either Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4 of 2019 or Q2, Q3, Q4 of 2019 and Q1 of 2020 (for example, in New York, these reports are entitled the, “NYS-45 Web”) or en leiu of the quarterly reports, please collect all W-2’s for your 2019 employees.
– Likewise, as additional support, please collect any internal, company quarterly payroll reports and documentation that verifies health insurance premiums paid, and retirement plan contributions. Please note that the documentation specific to item (b) is not necessary for processing of an application, but may lead to larger PPP loan amount approval.
– Please collect the 2018 business tax return for the borrower or if available, please send the 2019 business tax return.
– License or Passport ID
3. Utilizing either the quarterly payroll reports or W-2’s (referenced in item (a) above) please itemize all employee compensation on an annualized basis on the “Sample Employee Listing.” (download below) Please ensure that your average monthly and average monthly x_A- 2.5 at the bottom of the sample employee listing matches to page one of those same figures presented on the form 2483.
4. Please draft a simple statement, less than paragraph, that documents the affect of the COVID-19 crisis on your business.
Sample Employee Listing
Under The CARES Act, BORROWERS are responsible for the accurate and compete calculation of the eligible loan amounts, including eligible average monthly payroll costs. A failure to adhere to these aforementioned parameters may subject the borrower and its owners and authorized representatives to legal liability and criminal enforcement actions. The National Development Council or any of its affiliates including but not limited to the Grow America Fund can provide no assurance regarding the accuracy or completeness of Borrower calculations or documentation and its approval of a Paycheck Protection Loan shall not be construed as passing on the accuracy, completeness or validity of Borrowers calculation or documentation. The National Development Council or any of its affiliates including but not limited to the Grow America Fund is held harmless from any accountability for the borrower’s submissions or calculations. Nor is the National Development Council or any of its affiliates including but not limited to the Grow America Fund in any way responsible for the ultimate amount forgiven.